The easiest way to enable auto jsp reload in WebSphere Portal is via WebSphere Application Server console. Do the following steps to enable auto jsp reload in WebSphere Portal:
- Log on to the WebSphere® Integrated Solutions Console (https://<server ip>:10041/ibm/console) and go to Applications > Application Types > WebSphere enterprise applications.
- Click on the application that you wish to enable auto jsp reload.
- Click on “JSP and JSP options“.
- Checked “JSP enable class reloading” and key in “1” for JSP reload interval in seconds. Click on the OK button.
- Click on “Save” link (Save directly to the master configuration).
- You have successfully enable auto jsp reloading for that particular application in WebSphere Portal.