We have raised a PMR with IBM (#72284,000,834).
A better feedback message is needed to inform the user that he/she need to be in a project in order to create a page from a workflow page template in Manage Pages portlet.
How to replicate:
- Before proceed, ensure that you are using WebSphere Portal CF 9 and above and there is a workflow page template.
- Login to Portal Administration page (http://<hostname>/myportal/Administration).
- Go to Manage Pages (Portal User Interface > Manage Pages).
- Click on “New Page from…” button.
- Select the workflow page template *IMPORTANT* and click on the “OK” button.
- A “EJPAS0017E: Unable to create <page title>” will be displayed, leaving the user trying to figure where he/she went wrong.