WebSphere Portal theme will show Sign Up link by default for anonymous users. We can remove the link by deleting “Anonymous Portal User” from USER SELF ENROLLMENT virtual resources Editor role.
Do the following steps to remove Sign Up Link in WebSphere Portal Theme:
- Login to WebSphere Portal using your portal administrator account.
- Go to Portal Administration page (http://<hostname>/Administration).
- Go to “Access > Resource Permissions” and click on “Virtual Resources” (It should be on the 2nd page).
- Click on USER SELF ENROLLMENT “Assign Access” button.
- Click on Editor “Edit Role” button.
- Remove “Anonymous Portal User” from Editor Role.
- Now logout to verify the changes. The Sign Up link should be remove for Anonymous Portal User now.